DAYCARE │ FREE 3k & PRE-K │ CAMP │ ENRICHMENT
1430 West 4th St. Brooklyn NY 11204 *New* July Opening
2021-2022 School Year (September 2021 starting)
3K for All: For child born 2018, application is open through deadline of May 28, 2021
Pre-K for All: For child born 2017, application deadline ended April 19, 2021. However, please contact the school directly for information regarding seat availability and waiting list.
We look forward to your child's first step towards a free, full-day, high quality Pre-K program!
For inquiries regarding Extended Day, Early drop off, Enrichment classes, Gifted and Talent classes, and 2-4 year old day care, please call our school at 718-232-8686 for more information.
Step 1: Click DOE website for more information.
Step 2: To apply online, create a Myschools account and fill out your information.
Step 3: You must select Kings Pointe Talent Inc. as your 1st choice on the list of 12 for best seat placement and enter the school code.
School code is
21KCQX for 1457 West 5th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11204 718-232-8686.
21KDUK for 1430 West 4th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11204 *new location* July 2021 Opening
Schedule a school tour today! Call 718-232-8686 for appointment. Please be advised covid-19 safety protocols are in effect. All visitors are subject to mandatory face coverings, temperature check, and health questionnaire for the safety of our children, staff, and families.
KINGS POINTE TALENT
1457 West 5th St. Brooklyn NY 11204 718-232-8686
Our curriculum is fully aligned with the New York State’s Pre-kindergarten Foundation of the Common Core. Instruction is thematic, content-rich, child-centered and developmentally appropriate. Our lessons are geared towards a community of learners with diverse backgrounds and skill level.
Our center time is designed to create interactive learning experiences through social interaction and self-regulation. It also allows children the opportunity to try new things in a safe and structured environment. We mirrored our center time with Creative Curriculum’s interest areas that includes writing center, blocks, math center, discovery center, library and dramatic play center. Children are given a lot of opportunity to strengthen their skills in order to improve their reading and writing readiness for Kindergarten.
Classroom Environment * Develop Independence * Prepare for Kindergarten
Free 3K (age 3) & Pre-K (age 4-5)
* Free 3K (age 3) & Pre-K (age4-5) for all NYC residents
* 8:00 to 2:20 pm Full day program (6 hours 20 mins)
* Serving breakfast, hot lunch, and snack available based
on NYS Healthy child nutrition meal pattern
(no nuts. Vegetarian option available)
* Comprehensive NY State Pre-k learning standards and guiding principles
* English language arts & literacy development, (reading, writing, speaking, and listening)
* Math, science, (reasoning, comparing, identifying)
* Art, social & emotional development (expressing, sharing, awareness, cultural understanding)
* Extended hours to 6 pm available
* Gifted & Talented test preparation "G & T"
* Staff certification for Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED and epinephrine auto injector (Epi-Pen)