We approach teaching with a child-centered philosophy. Children learn best by "doing". They are active learners who gain knowledge through hands-on activities that challenges and strengthens their body and mind. We believe that providing an intentional, research-based, and age-appropriate curriculum form the core of our educational approach. We believe that each child learns differently and we thrive to individualize instruction to meet everyone's unique needs.
1457 West 5th St. Brooklyn NY 11204 718-232-8686
2-3 years old
KINGS POINTE TALENT
Classroom Environment * Small-group setting * Encouraging & Safety conscious
* 2-3 years old. Tuition based.
* 8:00 am to 5:55 pm full-day program. Monday-Friday
* 8:30 am to 12:45 pm half-day morning session Monday-Friday
* 1:45 pm to 5:55 pm half-day afternoon session Monday-Friday
* Serving breakfast, hot lunch, and snack based on NYS Healthy child nutrition meal pattern
(no nuts & no pork. Vegetarian option available)
* Motor skills, reasoning, sensory, social and emotional development
* Vocabulary, language comprehension, listening and discovery
* Exploration, sorting/matching and cleanup
* Music, arts, language and cultural activities. Children are taught through encouragement,
hands-on play activities, and learn best by "doing".
* Priority seating to free Pre-K for All (when your child is 4 years old)
* Staff certification for Pediatric First aid/CPR/AED and epinephrine auto injector (Epi-Pen)