1: For children born 2015, visit DOE website for further information to apply or call the school for more info. Kings Pointe Talent school code is 21KCQX.
Select 21KCQX as 1st choice for greater chance of seating.
3: Meantime, feel free to call us at 718.232.8686 to schedule school tour. Look for the blue awning at front entrance.
* 4-5 years old Pre-K For All is Free for all NYC residents
* 8:00 to 2:20 pm Full day program
* Serving breakfast, hot lunch, and snack available based
on NYS Healthy child nutrition meal pattern
(no nuts & no pork. Vegetarian option available)
* Comprehensive NY State Pre-k learning standards and guiding principles
* English language arts & literacy development, (reading, writing, speaking, and listening)
* Math, science, (reasoning, comparing, identifying)
* Art, social & emotional development (expressing, sharing, awareness, cultural understanding)
* Extended hours to 6 pm available
* Gifted & Talented test preparation "G & T"
* Staff certification for Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED and epinephrine auto injector (Epi-Pen)
PRE-K 4 year old (Free)
We look forward to your child's first step towards a free, full-day, high quality Pre-K program!
For inquiries regarding Extended Day, Early drop off, Enrichment classes, Gifted and Talent classes, and 2-3 year old day care, please call our school at 718-232-8686 for more information.
KINGS POINTE TALENT
1457 West 5th St. Brooklyn NY 11204 718-232-8686
2: Pre-K for All is free and we offer full day classes. Catered breakfast and lunch are provided. Your child must be a current New York City resident to apply.
Classroom Environment * Develop Independence * Prepare for Kindergarten
Our curriculum is fully aligned with the New York State’s Pre-kindergarten Foundation of the Common Core. Instruction is thematic, content-rich, child-centered and developmentally appropriate. Our lessons are geared towards a community of learners with diverse backgrounds and skill level.
Our center time is designed to create interactive learning experiences through social interaction and self-regulation. It also allows children the opportunity to try new things in a safe and structured environment. We mirrored our center time with Creative Curriculum’s interest areas that includes writing center, blocks, math center, discovery center, library and dramatic play center. Children are given a lot of opportunity to strengthen their skills in order to improve their reading and writing readiness for Kindergarten.